Mission Statement

A community of Texan Artisans networking to create group success. To promote our handmade products and share ideas. To educate, teach and learn from each other. To share how to make, how to manage and how to market our unique and creative products with honor, charity, and integrity.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Four More New Members! Can You Say Welcome?

Welcome to four more new members to the Texas Artfire Guild!


1.  Reans Forte - From Grapeland.  The bio reads: "All of my products are handcrafted by me in my Texas home. Customer satisfaction is our NO. 1 goal here at Rean's Forte. I have been making bath salts and glycerin soap bars for approx. 5 years. I love to pamper myself and believe that everyone should take the eime to indulge in a true luxury of a warm. relaxing and calming bath. It does a mind, body and spirit good."





How about this awesome travel pillowcase in a Texas theme!












You can almost smell the Spearmint scented Mineral bath salt!




2.  Ravnys Nest - From Round Rock.  Bio reads, "I have been making jewelry, frames, painting, and taking photographs for a while now and I truly love all that they entail. I love every aspect of art and the tiny details that make each piece unique and one of a kind, be it a beautiful necklace for yourself, a frame that holds a beautiful photograph, a painting or any other hand crafted item. There is so much beauty to be seen in the broad array of colors, textures and points of view in this world and I try to bring it all into my work."





Won't you love to keep your trinkets in this elegant, decoupaged box?  Very nice.







Or hang your trinkets from this one!  Cool!










3.  Remarcs -  From Dallas.  Bio reads, "I have always enjoyed reading (post school days) and had a tendency of losing my store bought bookmarks. I started making my own beaded bookmarks, this grew into making earrings. I have told myself I would stop at just bookmarks and earrings (even though I know the combination is odd!) but I have dabbled in necklaces too."






Wow!  These are silver interchangeable earrings, there is another set of feathers to interchange!  Very pretty!






Very trendy peacock earrings!






4.  Sweet&Sassy - From League City.  Bio reads:  "Meet the Sweet & Sassy Girls..... (we won't tell who is sweet & who is sassy!)

TxParrotGirl (R) ....relocated to Texas from Louisiana...loves the beach and all things tropical...likes to read and thinks Jimmy Buffet is the king!


JLady Create (L) ...relocated to Texas from South Carolina...has a gift & talent for crafting just about anything, esp. scrapbooking... enjoys a good book and is also a Jimmy Buffet fan!"






What a really cute idea!  Wish Bracelets!  Want to know more?  Visit their studio!






Now this is a really nice keychain!




Give a shoutout to our new members by visiting their studios and tweeting or sharing on facebook!   

1 comment:

Remarcs said...

Thanks for the writeup! Im so glad to be a part of the Artfire Texas guild :)